Thank you for accessing the Podberry website, part of Bruce Farms. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to You (the user) whilst accessing the Podberry website (the ‘Site’) and its related channels. This Site is operated for the purpose of promoting snacks.
1. These terms and conditions supercede all terms and conditions and apply to the sale and supply of goods by Podberry (“the company”) to the Customer and no other terms shall apply. The Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such changes will appear on the relevant web page without written notice being given. For avoidance of doubt no member of staff at the Company is authorised to vary these Terms and Conditions either orally or in writing.
2. All product descriptions and prices are subject to alteration without notice.
3. All orders are subject to product availability and order acceptance.
4. Gross weight calculations are based upon a general allowance made for the packaging of goods. Any such description does not form part of this Agreement.
5. Delivery times, where agreed, are only approximate and there shall be no liability on the Company for late delivery.
6. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the delivery address and contact details are correct and to comply with the courier’s requests to make redeliveries within a reasonable amount of time. Failure to do so may result in the order being returned to the Company and an additional postage charge will be incurred.
7. In the event of an item either being temporarily unavailable or withdrawn by the manufacturer, the Company will contact the Customer to suggest a suitable alternative with an equal value or delay despatch until the item has been obtained. If we are unable to fulfil the above the difference will be refunded to the Customer.
8. Claims for shortages, damaged or incorrect goods must be notified to the company in writing by email within twenty-four hours of delivery. We regret that refunds can not be considered under any other circumstances.
9. No goods may be returned for credit or replacement without the prior written consent of the Company.
10. The Company will not be held responsible for goods seized by customs officials. Customers are advised to check with their local customs office for a list of restrictions governing import goods.
11. Local taxes and duties are payable by the Customer on receipt of goods. Customers are advised to check with their local customs office for a list of products which carries import duties and taxes.
12. All payment will be processed via Sage Pay secure server. Orders will only be processed for cards recognised by Sage Pay.
13. All payment transactions will be made in sterling. The conversion rate is that used by Sage Pay at the time the order is processed.
14. We handle any information we have about you under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
15. Any data held by ourselves will be used solely for ordering goods from the site. No personal details will be passed by us to any third parties.
16. This site is provided without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
17. Nothing in this Agreement affects your statutory rights.
18. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland and any disputes will be decided only by the Scottish courts.
May-June 2021 – Podberry Promo Code Terms & Conditions
Offer valid online only from 12:00 18th May to 23:59 31st May 2021.
To receive your discount, enter promotion code PODBERRY25. The discount will show in your basket only on qualifying products.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion codes.
No cash alternative.
Offer subject to availability.
Offer excludes delivery costs.
Any refunds will take into account the discount applied as part of the offer.
Podberry reserves the right to decline to accept orders where, in its reasonable opinion, a promotion code or discount is invalid for the order being placed or is the subject of fraudulent activity.
Podberry reserves the right to change these terms and conditions or withdraw a promotion at any time on reasonable notice.
May 2021 – Podberry Giveaway Terms & Conditions
By entering this competition (the “Competition”), you (the “participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter (as defined below) about the Competition on https://www.facebook.com/eatpodberry/, https://www.instagram.com/eatpodberry/, https://twitter.com/eatpodberry and sites form part of these terms and conditions.
This Competition is not endorsed by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The promoter of this Competition is Podberry, Bruce Farms, Balmyle, Meigle, Perthshire, PH12 8QU.
1. UK residents only. Must be over 18 years of age. Winners will be required to
provide a UK address.
2. This promotion closes at 12pm on 18 May 2021.
3. Enter by leaving a comment in the comments section of the competition post on
Instagram, answering the question “What is your wackiest working-from-home
4. The competition will launch at 12pm on 11 May 2021.
5. Three winners will be selected at random and notified within five days of the
6. Winners will each receive 4x Podberry Discovery Packs within 30 days of
competition closing date. Each Discovery Pack contains 1x White Vanilla
Chocolate Raspberries (40g), 1x Dark Chocolate Cocoa Dusted Raspberries
(40g), 1x Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel Broadbeans (40g), 1x Dark Chocolate
Broadbeans (40g), 1x Dark Mint Chocolate Broadbeans (40g), 1x Sea Salt &
Balsamic Vinegar Pea Snacks (20g), 1x Sweet Chilli Pea Snacks (20g), 1x Ham
Hock Pea Snacks (20g), 1x Parmesan & Truffle Pea Snacks (20g). This prize is
non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
7. Podberry reserves the right to amend the competition at any time without notice.
8. The giveaway is managed by LUX Illuminating Brands Ltd on behalf of Podberry,
of Geoffrey Bruce Ltd. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or
administered by, or associated with Instagram.
9. By submitting your entries you agree for Podberry to feature your content on their
social media channels.
10. Since participation in this promotion is carried out through the social network
Instagram, Podberry will not collect any personal data from the participants.
11. However, in the case of the data provided by the grantee to be able to deliver the
prize (name, phone number and address), In accordance with the provisions of
the European General Data Protection Regulation, we inform you that personal
data will be processed by LUX Illuminating Brands Ltd, whose full details and
address appear here: https://getlux.co.uk/contact/.
12. Your personal data will not be saved by Podberry, Geoffrey Bruce Ltd or LUX
Illuminating Brands Ltd.