Thank you for accessing the Podberry website, part of Bruce Farms. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to You (the user) whilst accessing the Podberry website (the ‘Site’) and its related channels. This Site is operated for the purpose of promoting snacks.
1. These terms and conditions supercede all terms and conditions and apply to the sale and supply of goods by Podberry (“the company”) to the Customer and no other terms shall apply. The Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such changes will appear on the relevant web page without written notice being given. For avoidance of doubt no member of staff at the Company is authorised to vary these Terms and Conditions either orally or in writing.
2. All product descriptions and prices are subject to alteration without notice.
3. All orders are subject to product availability and order acceptance.
4. Gross weight calculations are based upon a general allowance made for the packaging of goods. Any such description does not form part of this Agreement.
5. Delivery times, where agreed, are only approximate and there shall be no liability on the Company for late delivery.
6. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the delivery address and contact details are correct and to comply with the courier’s requests to make redeliveries within a reasonable amount of time. Failure to do so may result in the order being returned to the Company and an additional postage charge will be incurred.
7. In the event of an item either being temporarily unavailable or withdrawn by the manufacturer, the Company will contact the Customer to suggest a suitable alternative with an equal value or delay despatch until the item has been obtained. If we are unable to fulfil the above the difference will be refunded to the Customer.
8. Claims for shortages, damaged or incorrect goods must be notified to the company in writing by email within twenty-four hours of delivery. We regret that refunds can not be considered under any other circumstances.
9. No goods may be returned for credit or replacement without the prior written consent of the Company.
10. The Company will not be held responsible for goods seized by customs officials. Customers are advised to check with their local customs office for a list of restrictions governing import goods.
11. Local taxes and duties are payable by the Customer on receipt of goods. Customers are advised to check with their local customs office for a list of products which carries import duties and taxes.
12. All payment will be processed via Sage Pay secure server. Orders will only be processed for cards recognised by Sage Pay.
13. All payment transactions will be made in sterling. The conversion rate is that used by Sage Pay at the time the order is processed.
14. We handle any information we have about you under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
15. Any data held by ourselves will be used solely for ordering goods from the site. No personal details will be passed by us to any third parties.
16. This site is provided without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
17. Nothing in this Agreement affects your statutory rights.
18. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland and any disputes will be decided only by the Scottish courts.
February 2020 – Shore and Podberry Land & Sea Giveaway Terms & Conditions
By entering this competition (the “Competition”), you (the “participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter (as defined below) about the Competition on https://www.facebook.com/eatpodberry/, https://www.facebook.com/shoreseaweed/, https://www.instagram.com/eatpodberry/, https://www.instagram.com/shoreseaweed, https://twitter.com/eatpodberry and https://twitter.com/ShoreSeaweed sites form part of these terms and conditions.
This Competition is not endorsed by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The promoter of this Competition is Shore The Scottish Seaweed Company, 36 Huntly Street, Inverness, IV3 5PR. (the “Promoter”) and Podberry, Bruce Farms, Balmyle, Meigle, Perthshire, PH12 8QU.
1. The competition is open to all UK residents of 18 or over.
2. Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Competition are not eligible to enter.
3. No proof of purchase is necessary to enter.
4. There are SIX main prizes to be won.
5. The prizes will consist of 8 packs of Shore seaweed snacks and 8 packs of Podberry Crunchy Pea Snacks.
6. The prize carries no cash alternative, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner.
7. The prize will be awarded to a winner selected from all eligible entries across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
8. The competition is open from 14.00 12/02/2020 until 23.59 19/02/2020 (‘the Competition Period”)
10. To enter the Competition participants must fulfil the entry criteria as listed in the posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
11. 6 winners in all will be chosen by the competition management team from entrants on each social network (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
12. Winners shall be final. No correspondence or negotiation will be entered into by the Promoter concerning either the decision or the result.
13. The winners will be announced up to seven days after the competition end date. Details of the winner, including their name, will be published on the following websites: https://www.facebook.com/eatpodberry/, https://www.facebook.com/shoreseaweed/, https://www.instagram.com/eatpodberry/, https://www.instagram.com/shoreseaweed, https://twitter.com/eatpodberry and https://twitter.com/ShoreSeaweed
Use of the Entries / Content by the Promoter
14. The Promoter may publish on any of its websites or any social networking websites any and all Content received by it in connection with this Competition at any time and for any reason.
15. All participants hereby provide a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable licence to the Promoter to use the Content submitted, for any purpose, including without limitation for advertising the Promoter’s products. The participant hereby waives all moral rights they have in the Content submitted to the fullest extent permitted by law.
16. Each participant warrants that they are the person who created the Content submitted to this Competition and that all Content adheres to the Content Guidelines. The participant shall indemnify the Promoter and hold it harmless from and against any losses, damages, liabilities, obligations, claims, actions and demands, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, arising directly or indirectly from any breach of warranty set out in this clause.
Privacy and Data Protection
17. By entering the Competition, participants agree and consent to the Promoter, anyone administering the Competition on its behalf, and any of its affiliates using the Content submitted for any purpose. If the Content shows the participant’s face and/or likeness, the participant hereby consents to such face and likeness, together with the participant’s full name, and any other personal information revealed in the text, image or video, being made publicly available.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and towns of residence of all winners. Each winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Competition consents to such participation.
20. Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the participant when entering the Promotion or claiming a prize will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
21. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Competition whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
22. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Competition.
23. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive Entries due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Competition.
24. By entering the Competition, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Competition or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
25. This Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Competition.